Physiotherapy (physical therapy) It helps the child to recover from the physical or mental injuries, reduce the severity and frequency of manifestations of neurological disorders.
Children are naturally very flexible and responsive. Through this exercise therapy it allows us to achieve amazing results and to deal with the most unexpected illness.
Do I need physical therapy for children?
Recently, we (humanity) They began to move much less. Our bones do not get enough load (their density decreases from this), our muscles atrophy and your metabolism slows down. This is very bad, but often fixable - an adult can bring myself to go to the gym or to a chiropractor.
Children suffer from physical inactivity is much more - dive into the monitor, phone, tablet becomes the norm for the vast majority of kids.
What gives the course of LFK child:
- reduces stress, It eliminates the excessive psychological and emotional sensitivity or inhibition of (associated with reduced metabolism);
- It strengthens the muscular system, It reduces the risk of fractures;
- normalizes function of internal organs, It protects the baby from the appearance of chronic diseases (gastritis, spine disease, flatfoot, rickets, metabolic disorders);
- It allows you to "catch up" with their peers in mental and physical development, It is increasing socialization and it is important for the formation of personality.
special game exercises designed for children's doctors of exercise therapy, which makes the workout more fun and interesting.
The more useful exercise therapy?
- Children learn the basics of hygiene, interact with others, which is important for the harmonious development;
- LFK creates good posture. These skills often remain for life and help prevent many diseases;
- It strengthens the immune system;
- generates stress resistance;
- It protects against internal glands diseases.
What children most commonly prescribed exercise therapy?
Firstly, these are children with developmental disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Exercise therapy is used as a correction, and prevention.
Children can correct serious problems with the spine, feet and joints with the help of physical therapy. The main thing - time to notice the problem and to see a specialist (than before - the more effective the treatment).
The second frequency band, in need of physical therapy - children with respiratory diseases, including allergic (bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc.).
Besides, Exercise therapy is prescribed for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for rehabilitation after injuries or operations, children with impaired mental development.