After the opening of our outpatient clinic, we received a lot of questions from you at the conclusion of the declarations. With some of them we try to understand:
How much do I get services for free by signing a declaration to the doctor?
- advice of the family doctor in the first place (diagnostics, treatment, dynamic monitoring of the health status);
- consulting specialists. Now they can only be accessed with the direction of the "boxers", and the need for consultation or ENT surgeon determines it is the primary care;
- registration certificates and sick leave;
- laboratory tests (general blood analysis, urine, blood glucose, total cholesterol, measurement of blood pressure, ECG, rapid tests for pregnancy, troponins, HIV, viral hepatitis);
- vaccinations, included in the national vaccination;
- screening tests;
- and, of course, able to get the recipe for the program "Affordable medicine".
May I conclude with the declaration of a doctor is not at his residence?
As part of the reform of the principle of "money follow the patient". All your information is already in your personal profile, and receive medical care (and, respectively, sign the declaration) you have the right at any hospital, has signed a contract with the National Health Service. And to do this you can in any part of Ukraine.
What about calling home?
the need to exit at the house determines the doctor himself. Most often, this emergency situation: fever in a child 1 year of age or suspicion of infectious disease. In each case, the question is better addressed with your doctor, by telephone.
I do not like my current doctor, How can I terminate the declaration and enclose it with another specialist?
In this there is no problem: just plan a visit to your new family doctor. When concluding with him the previous declaration is canceled automatically.
Is it possible to sign a declaration to the "boxers" in a private clinic?
If a facility, as we have said above, signed an agreement with NSZU – course can. The volume of free services in private clinics provided the same, as in government clinics.
If the declaration is signed with a private dispensary, if I can take free tests?
Family clinic “Stay Healthy” has signed an agreement with the laboratory "Sineva" and there you can take the CBC for free, urine and cholesterol analysis.
Whether the doctor is obliged to give me his personal phone number for consultations?
Personal number you doctor is not obliged to give: outside working hours specialist if you decide to give myself advice. but – on the site https://helsi.me/ visit your doctor you will find his contacts and can solve many problems, even without a visit to the clinic.