About it, now you need to sign a declaration to the doctor, already know, probably, all. But about how to do it and why it is necessary to understand not everyone.
Let's try to answer these questions in this article:
so – you will need medical consultation. Where to begin?
Step 1. Choosing a doctor
Primarily: declaration you make a general practitioner:
- therapist need, If you are looking for a doctor for yourself;
- pediatrician – if you need a specialist for child;
- family doctor – Great for the whole family. Go to his reception can and granddaughter, and grandmother.
Declaration can be signed, and a doctor, in which you served before, but if the former the district you for some reason are not satisfied, find a family doctor in several ways:
- ask for advice from friends and acquaintances – possibly, they already have a good experience with the very best specialist;
- select the nearest medical institution and doctors view it. This site will help us https://helsi.me/. On it you will be able to choose the clinic, see doctors, who work there, their schedule, and even predzapolnit Declaration;
- go to the family clinic "stay healthy" – there is within the skill can not be doubted – We have the best.
Step 2. Making Declaration
For, Togo, to issue the declaration must not forget to take with you:
- mobile phone
- for children up to 14 years – child's birth certificate and all of the above documents, identity of one parent.
documents have. What's next?
- If you signed up for pediatrician reception or the family doctor via helsi.me – simply go to the doctor at the time, you have chosen for yourself. Required registration code has come to your phone as an SMS, and the doctor will only have to check the data, print and sign two copies of the Declaration, which has been prepared in e-health system. You take away one copy, second – It is stored in the ambulance;
- We did not use the electronic registration? No problem. All the same action you make in a health facility, Now just have to additionally seek help from the receptionists.
Step 3. Appointments
The doctor confirmed your declaration electronically signed and sent the documents to the system. Now, you are entitled to free, guaranteed package of health services (consultations, Survey and recipes on the program "Affordable medicine").
It's time to talk with your "boxers":
- Look and interchange contacts – Many issues can be resolved over the phone, This will save time for you and your doctor;
- Ask elaborate on, what kind of services you are entitled to receive under the Declaration;
- Tell us about your current state of health (that bothers, consult any experts would like to get, what inspections to pass);
- Make up with the family doctor plan of action. It may be a treatment of colds, that caused you to make an appointment, and vaccination plan, and just – periodicity, with which you would like to monitor their state of health.
Doctors in ambulatory family "stay healthy" are ready to answer all your questions and stand guard over your well-being.
Take a step toward them, and let us stay healthy. Together.