Against the background of fashion trends, taping is gaining more and more attention as doctors, beauty industry professionals, masseurs, and people far from aesthetics and medicine, especially girls.
Interest in taping is very clear and relevant, since the problem , solved with their help have a wide range: lifting and aesthetics of face and body, fat burning , solution of muscle and joint problems.
Tape is used even for small children., solving problems with tummy and diastasis, as well as speech therapy problems.
This is about learning taping for home use without medical training..
Most often used for taping at home kinesio tapes – elastic bands, on which hypoallergenic glue is applied, stretching tapes, similar to skin stretching.
The reflex effect of kinesio tapes provides an improvement in nutrition by enhancing microcirculatory effects and lymphatic drainage of tissues. Lubrication and swelling of painful tissues and muscles go away, self-healing processes are started, fat burning and rejuvenation of the body .
Kinesio taping is effective in treating:
- soft tissue bruises and bruises;
- subluxation of the foot, shoulder, fingers;
- humeral-scapular periarthritis (shoulder pain);
- tennis elbow and other epicondylitis;
- plantar fasciitis (heel spur);
- knee pain, subluxation of the upper leg, pain syndrome with chondromalacia;
- neck pain;
- lower back pain and leg swelling in pregnant women;
- osteochondrosis of the spine;
Taping is contraindicated for:
– heart and kidney failure;
– swelling and fever, which has not yet passed after the immediate injury;
– cancer and metastasis;
– diabetes mellitus;
– wounds on the surface of the skin.
Once again we want to remind – Do not self-medicate!
For any health problem, self-medication may not only not help, but also do much harm, after which even
it will be difficult for a specialist to find a way out of this situation.
Taping is no exception.
It is possible to be treated with kinesio tapes only after consultation with a rehabilitologist or orthopedist-traumatologist,
identifying contraindications, developing an individual kinesio taping treatment program and receiving