Rehabilitologist, who is he?
It's more than just a doctor, a rehabilitation therapist is a specialist, which provides not only medical, but also psychological assistance to those patients, who have lost the ability to independently cope with their difficult condition as a mental, and physical (especially PHYSICAL).
This can happen after injury or surgery..
IMPORTANT! This applies to both children and adults..
And if you turn to a rehabilitologist during 6-12 months after injury or surgery, then in 90% cases, you can restore the functions of a healthy body
The necessary signs of an experienced rehabilitator are::
– thoroughly understands the physiology of the human body;
– always up to date with the latest healing techniques and actively uses them in practice;
– draws up author's rehabilitation programs and proposes new methods for solving problems;
– has knowledge in the field of psychology and even pedagogy;
– have an understanding of massage skills and drawing up a course of movement physical therapy (physical therapy);
– knows how to correctly diagnose the patient.
Among personal qualities, which such a doctor should possess, allocate:
– listening and persuading, but at the same time do not put pressure on the patient;
– patience and sensitivity;
– sympathy and decency.
Besides, a rehabilitation specialist must have such features, as moral stability and mental maturity.
This is due to the fact, that such a specialist needs to be for the patient not only a doctor, but also act as a mentor, whom you trust and listen to.
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR ?
In some cases, the person is not even aware of, that undesirable effects after a previous illness will not go away on their own…
The most common situations, requiring the help of a rehabilitation therapist, are:
– postponed illness, which gave severe complications;
– dysfunction of the musculoskeletal system;
– limited mobility or other impairment, interfering with normal physical activity;
– diagnosis of diseases from the nervous system;
– violation of breathing processes;
– whether a person has any stage of obesity;
– pathology of the skin;
– wide range of injuries, eg, bruises, sprains and sprains, sports or professional activities.
WHAT PATHOLOGIES A DOCTOR TREATS ?
The rehabilitation therapist does not deal with the treatment of ailments in the usual sense of such a concept - this is done by those, who is involved in the primary admission of patients.
In the overwhelming majority of cases, patients come to such a specialist with a diagnosis on hand or with the already existing consequences of any disease., as well as after surgery or conservative therapy. It is these factors that determine the, what diseases the rehabilitation therapist eliminates.
However, it is this specialist who helps the patient to finally recover..
This is because, that the key goal of any recovery course is 👉getting rid of the patient from the forced limitations of some possibilities and the most complete restoration of lost functions.
HOW DOES THE RECEPTION GO ?
Patients go to the initial appointment with a rehabilitation doctor after the completion of the main therapy regimen.
After communication and examination, the rehabilitation therapist has the opportunity to assess the patient's functional capabilities and their compliance with the new course of life, which may change after operable therapy.
If the patient has not lost his motor abilities, our specialist appoints:
exercise therapy exercise program,
therapeutic massage courses or other necessary techniques.
In our center there are both narrow-profile rehabilitation doctors, and a wide range of specialists.
After consultation, everyone is selected
rehabilitation and improvement of physical health and as a consequence of the quality of life!
Our contacts to book a consultation:
Tel: (095) 280 00 98